Thursday, June 16, 2011

Smoked Pastrami

Smoked Pastrami Tube. Duration : 9.93 Mins.


Greeting YouTubers! This video shows to make my first attempt, pastrami, smoked grilled offset. Here we take a 3.5 pounds of canned meat, wash some of the salty brine, spices and put it on the smoker for a few hours. I have a shout to some people for inspiration. After these three videos that I realized that I give this a try. Smoked Pastrami: JB shows how he is made pastrami! www.youtube.com Joe with his electric smoker! www.youtube.com Smoker Mods: Tom had aVideo with a conversion of propane on its offset smoker. I must say, it worked great! www.youtube.com I also had to produce some killer movie stuffed jalapenos, but for lack of time that must be accepted as a spectacle in itself. Thanks for watching! www.tangospice.com

Keywords: Smoked, Pastrami, corned, beef, brisket, pork, loin, jalapeno, good, eats, smoker, mod, outdoor, cooking, back, yard

gilmour sprinkler naneu camera bag

No comments:

Post a Comment